Arsenal legend Paul Merson expressed his belief that Mourinho's preferred playing style could force Kane to consider his future at Spurs during his latest column for Sky Sports. Drogba, in fact, made 186 appearances under the manager, rather than scoring that many goals. At home, they can’t break teams down. The manager made only two changes against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, who introduced five permitted substitutions in the game. Mourinho Recalls Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo's Stats In Impassioned Defence Of Harry Kane Spurs boss Jose Mourinho has hit back at criticism of Harry Kane's form under him, citing the stats of Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "I had another called (Diego) Milito, he played one season, he scored 30 goals, won three titles.

"I don’t think he’s ready for a bad answer so I try to be nice and say something that people can think a little bit. He always seems to score against us. Kane goes into the match at the Emirates Stadium with two goals to his name from four Premier League matches this season, but both of those strikes came on the opening day of the campaign. If Spurs were to lose at the Emirates then it would only add to the early pressure the manager and the players are currently under. However, three points could just provide the whole team with a much-needed boost going into the international break. Mourinho received flak for his tactics against Man United despite leading initially courtesy of a phenomenal goal from Steven Bergwijn in the first half. In other news, 'A real captain': Paolo Maldini is a huge fan of Everton linked star. He scored 58 goals, which gives a 29 average per season. Also Read | Didier Drogba led Chelsea past Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final OTD in 2008. "He played for me three seasons, he was not always starting because he was quite young at the time, he scored 78 goals in three seasons, which gives a 26-goal average per season. Crouch has loved Tottenham star this term, says there's 'no limit' to how good he can be, Harry Redknapp claims 'fantastic' Tottenham ace trains 'like you wouldn't believe', 'A real captain': Paolo Maldini is a huge fan of Everton linked star, {{#media.media_details}} Mourinho claimed that the likes of Didier Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Diego Milito and Zlatan Ibrahimovic performed exceptionally well when he was in charge with their respective clubs, claiming that their stats weren’t hidden from anyone. The Ivorian hitman struck on 73 occasions while playing for the Portuguese tactician. Mourinho, in a virtual press conference before the game against West Ham, responded to Merson’s claims, reminding him of several top players who succeeded under him. Drogba, in fact, made 186 appearances under the manager, rather than scoring that many goals. The former Real Madrid manager asserted that Kane does not face any problem whatsoever to score goals for him, especially when he is fit and playing regularly. "It was a game of many chances, it was a game where the two strikers had a lot of chances. Do you give credit to my defence for Martial's game, do you give credit to the United defence for the occasions we create or didn’t create? Meanwhile, the likes of Karim Benzema and Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 78 and 58 goals respectively under his watchful eye. “Spurs have their own problems. The Ivorian hitman struck on 73 occasions while playing for the Portuguese tactician. "So dear Paul, I have lots of respect for you. Have something to tell us about this article? “Son will be dangerous without a shadow of a doubt, so will Moura and Harry Kane.

However, Mourinho, as he usually does, hit back at his critics citing his records with other global football superstars. Video: Son scores stunning header for Spurs after Kane assist "Harry doesn’t play a game for six months. {{#media.focal_point}}. Since his appointment as Tottenham manager last year, Jose Mourinho has been under the lens for the team’s unimpressive campaign. "I had a few strikers that played for me and they’re not bad. {{#media.focal_point}}, {{#media.media_details}} The manager was again on the receiving end of criticism after their recent draw against Manchester United, with Harry Kane failing to score at home. “I genuinely think we are going to win,” Wright told his own YouTube channel. Harry Kane played his first game in six months after he sustained a severe injury at the turn of 2020. I had another guy, he played for one and a half seasons, in the other half he had a big injury.

Dryopteris Erythrosora Toxic To Cats, Pinkerton Academy Freshman Orientation, Honda 3 Wheeler For Sale, 718 Cayman Body Kit, Ground Squirrel Trap, Mixed Race Baby Boy Names List, 2022 New Cars, Vw Crafter 2018 Service Reset, Manchester United Team Doctor Salary, Arcanum Tarot Meaning, Fallout 76 Graham, Ben Franklin Postage Stamps Value, Zoom Survivor Game, Padi Elearning Discount, Yellow Summer Quotes, Lay Low Meaning Urban Dictionary, Kathy Staff Net Worth, Nicknames For Piper, Miriam Weinstein Obituary, Luka Doncic Tattoo, Adf Samski Height, Paratrooper Meaning In Pubg, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Lego 42098 B Model Instructions, Butterfly Baby Loss, Super M Fandom Name, Jamie Dukes Wife, Nrg 3000 Rgb Mini Pro Ilda 30k Laser Light Projector, Minecraft Rpg Skills Mod, Maria Taylor Sorority, Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloaders, Ark Tek Raptor Spawn Command, Yugioh Catapult Turtle Combo, Matterhorn Cbg Seed, Figeater Beetle Bite, Shaw Academy Login, Jeff Moorad Net Worth, Manuel D'instruction Robot Culinaire Kitchenaid, High Waist Knickers Marks And Spencer, Runt Pigs For Sale, Longhand Electron Configuration, Nyc School Parking Suspended Today, Does Bakugo Die, Les Moineaux Et Les Pinsons Fabienne Dor, Fiora Vs Darius, What Happened To Chuck Aspegren, Frontier Airlines Account Locked, Harry Treadaway Wife, " />

Arsenal legend Paul Merson expressed his belief that Mourinho's preferred playing style could force Kane to consider his future at Spurs during his latest column for Sky Sports. Drogba, in fact, made 186 appearances under the manager, rather than scoring that many goals. At home, they can’t break teams down. The manager made only two changes against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side, who introduced five permitted substitutions in the game. Mourinho Recalls Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo's Stats In Impassioned Defence Of Harry Kane Spurs boss Jose Mourinho has hit back at criticism of Harry Kane's form under him, citing the stats of Cristiano Ronaldo, Didier Drogba and Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "I had another called (Diego) Milito, he played one season, he scored 30 goals, won three titles.

"I don’t think he’s ready for a bad answer so I try to be nice and say something that people can think a little bit. He always seems to score against us. Kane goes into the match at the Emirates Stadium with two goals to his name from four Premier League matches this season, but both of those strikes came on the opening day of the campaign. If Spurs were to lose at the Emirates then it would only add to the early pressure the manager and the players are currently under. However, three points could just provide the whole team with a much-needed boost going into the international break. Mourinho received flak for his tactics against Man United despite leading initially courtesy of a phenomenal goal from Steven Bergwijn in the first half. In other news, 'A real captain': Paolo Maldini is a huge fan of Everton linked star. He scored 58 goals, which gives a 29 average per season. Also Read | Didier Drogba led Chelsea past Liverpool in the Champions League semi-final OTD in 2008. "He played for me three seasons, he was not always starting because he was quite young at the time, he scored 78 goals in three seasons, which gives a 26-goal average per season. Crouch has loved Tottenham star this term, says there's 'no limit' to how good he can be, Harry Redknapp claims 'fantastic' Tottenham ace trains 'like you wouldn't believe', 'A real captain': Paolo Maldini is a huge fan of Everton linked star, {{#media.media_details}} Mourinho claimed that the likes of Didier Drogba, Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Diego Milito and Zlatan Ibrahimovic performed exceptionally well when he was in charge with their respective clubs, claiming that their stats weren’t hidden from anyone. The Ivorian hitman struck on 73 occasions while playing for the Portuguese tactician. Mourinho, in a virtual press conference before the game against West Ham, responded to Merson’s claims, reminding him of several top players who succeeded under him. Drogba, in fact, made 186 appearances under the manager, rather than scoring that many goals. The former Real Madrid manager asserted that Kane does not face any problem whatsoever to score goals for him, especially when he is fit and playing regularly. "It was a game of many chances, it was a game where the two strikers had a lot of chances. Do you give credit to my defence for Martial's game, do you give credit to the United defence for the occasions we create or didn’t create? Meanwhile, the likes of Karim Benzema and Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 78 and 58 goals respectively under his watchful eye. “Spurs have their own problems. The Ivorian hitman struck on 73 occasions while playing for the Portuguese tactician. "So dear Paul, I have lots of respect for you. Have something to tell us about this article? “Son will be dangerous without a shadow of a doubt, so will Moura and Harry Kane.

However, Mourinho, as he usually does, hit back at his critics citing his records with other global football superstars. Video: Son scores stunning header for Spurs after Kane assist "Harry doesn’t play a game for six months. {{#media.focal_point}}. Since his appointment as Tottenham manager last year, Jose Mourinho has been under the lens for the team’s unimpressive campaign. "I had a few strikers that played for me and they’re not bad. {{#media.focal_point}}, {{#media.media_details}} The manager was again on the receiving end of criticism after their recent draw against Manchester United, with Harry Kane failing to score at home. “I genuinely think we are going to win,” Wright told his own YouTube channel. Harry Kane played his first game in six months after he sustained a severe injury at the turn of 2020. I had another guy, he played for one and a half seasons, in the other half he had a big injury.

Dryopteris Erythrosora Toxic To Cats, Pinkerton Academy Freshman Orientation, Honda 3 Wheeler For Sale, 718 Cayman Body Kit, Ground Squirrel Trap, Mixed Race Baby Boy Names List, 2022 New Cars, Vw Crafter 2018 Service Reset, Manchester United Team Doctor Salary, Arcanum Tarot Meaning, Fallout 76 Graham, Ben Franklin Postage Stamps Value, Zoom Survivor Game, Padi Elearning Discount, Yellow Summer Quotes, Lay Low Meaning Urban Dictionary, Kathy Staff Net Worth, Nicknames For Piper, Miriam Weinstein Obituary, Luka Doncic Tattoo, Adf Samski Height, Paratrooper Meaning In Pubg, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Lego 42098 B Model Instructions, Butterfly Baby Loss, Super M Fandom Name, Jamie Dukes Wife, Nrg 3000 Rgb Mini Pro Ilda 30k Laser Light Projector, Minecraft Rpg Skills Mod, Maria Taylor Sorority, Traditions Nitrofire Muzzleloaders, Ark Tek Raptor Spawn Command, Yugioh Catapult Turtle Combo, Matterhorn Cbg Seed, Figeater Beetle Bite, Shaw Academy Login, Jeff Moorad Net Worth, Manuel D'instruction Robot Culinaire Kitchenaid, High Waist Knickers Marks And Spencer, Runt Pigs For Sale, Longhand Electron Configuration, Nyc School Parking Suspended Today, Does Bakugo Die, Les Moineaux Et Les Pinsons Fabienne Dor, Fiora Vs Darius, What Happened To Chuck Aspegren, Frontier Airlines Account Locked, Harry Treadaway Wife, " />

x