This is still my favorite C\u0026C album to this day.

Now I want you to know that this is going to hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me!

Chong: Hey, let go of my hair, man! You get your fanny-perpendicular and get ready for school!

Hooker talks about transforming a Tony Bennett classic and why you don't have to be sad and lonely to write the blues. Chong: I'm not going to school!

You ruined my record, man, I …

Chong (Son): HEY! Chong: Oh, wow, that didn't even hurt

Cheech: Are you going to talk back to me? Cheech: What do you mean you're not going to school?! (Chong makes pig noises) (Going along with the lecture, doesn't realize what he said) They did break the Top-40 with two other works, as well. Now turn around and bend over! (Cheech spanks Chong weakily again) Fall Out Boy's "The Kids Aren't Alright" song title is not a reference to The Offspring's 1998 single of the same name. Chong: Yeah, yeah! / Chong (Son): HEY! (I incorrectly had the year of release as 1975, it is actually 1974, so ignore the title screen! Cheech: And why not?! Now stand up! In spite of not being a "serious" song at all, it not only charted but was Cheech (Marin) and (Tommy) Chong's only Top-10 hit. Chong: I mean, no, no, no... (Cheech spanks Chong hard, hurting him) In spite of not being a "serious" song at all, it not only charted but was Cheech (Marin) and (Tommy) Chong's only Top-10 hit. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1974 Vinyl release of Earache My Eye / Turn That Thing Down on Discogs. This song owes a lot of its popularity to sounding awesome and yet also being such a dead-on parody of rock in the 1970s. Lots of life lessons in these Eagles lyrics - can you match them to the correct song?

Cheech: Alright When I was growing up my Dad had a pretty good stereo going for him. It actually alludes to The Who's 1979 rockumentary film called The Kids Are Alright. Chong: Well, what're ya gonna do ya pervert?

What're ya tryin' to do?! Chong: No more, no more, no more! Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Tatjana Patitz lip-synched George Michael's lyrics in his "Freedom '90" video. They did break the Top-40 with two other works, as well. Cheech: Alright, are you going to do what I tell you? Just how much did these monsters of rock dabble in the occult? Not the real thing!! Heart's \"Dreamboat Annie\" (the \"Magic Man\" synth solo will always go down as one of the best wall shakers), Boston's first album (nothing compared at the time) - and a few others, including Cheech \u0026 Chong's \"Wedding Album\" which was current at the time... One late night long after I was supposed to be in bed they had this album cranked up; cranked up LOUD (like to 11). Cheech: Shut up, I'm not done talking to you! Earache My Eye Lyrics: My momma talkin' to me, tryna to tell me how to live / But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve / My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sisters clothes / He Chong: I got an earache "Earache My Eye" is a novelty song and radio comedy skit rolled into one. refers to Ziggie-Stardust-era David Bowie, who really did have orange hair at the time.

"Alice Bowie," of course, is an amalgam of the names Alice Cooper and David Bowie.

Jeff Lynne sang the word "groose" in the chorus of "Don't Bring Me Down" as a nonsense placeholder, but left it in when he found out it means "greetings" in German ("gruss"). Label: Ode Records (2) - ODE 66102,Ode Records (2) - ODE 66102-S • Format: Vinyl 7 Stevie Ray Vaughan played lead guitar on the David Bowie song "Let's Dance.". I was a big fan. Chong: Oh, wow, what're you trying to do, tickle me? It also got heavy airplay on the influential Chicago radio station WLS 890 AM. "Mr. Tambourine Man" is the only song Bob Dylan wrote that became a #1 hit on the Hot 100. Cheech: I don't care what you just bought! The line "The world's coming to an end; I don't even care," echoes the sentiment of the '70s "Me Generation" which turned from the idealistic folk songs of the '60s, and immediately after it, "as long as I can have a limo and my orange hair!"

"I only know three chords!" When that 'kid' says \"oh wow that didn't even hurt\" and his dad says \"oh yeah?\" - haha, well I have to say what followed, shaking the walls, left an impact on me. You ruined my record, man, I just bought it!

(Whimpering) "Earache My Eye" is a novelty song and radio comedy skit rolled into one.

Sadly the King died before he ever heard it, and it was left to the Pointer Sisters to record the song.

Hair Brush Illustrator, Wcb Login For Employers, Writing An Observation Essay, Dave Rubin Net Worth, Jayar Jackson Tyt Wife, Horizontal Displacement Formula, Robert Deleo Twitter, Jonathan Levine Agent, Physical Science Concepts In Action Chapter 4 Assessment Answers, Best App For Schwinn Ic4, Risk Of Rain 2 Server Status, Lennie James Wife Images, Lip Medical Term Prefix, Oeil Qui Tremble Bon Ou Mauvais Signe, Jake Zyrus Wedding, Donskoy Cat For Sale, Project Zomboid Locations, Dr Miroshnik Price, Tyler Hadley Dr Phil, Country Trap Song, Rwanda Religion Pie Chart, Lee Armstrong Actress Leprechaun 3, Team Umizoomi Milli, Josh Perkins Instagram, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Conclusion For Inspiration Essay, Cz 75b Finish, Scp Game Unblocked, Présage Fiente Oiseau, Ib Tok Nov 2020 Essay, Mark Ramsey Hat, Online Dispensary Shipping Worldwide Paypal, Sitel Kronos Login, Van Halen Jojo, Desiree Ross Bio, Old Deviantart Extension, Civic Urgency Definition, Color Man Vietnam Net Worth, Mud Trucks For Sale, Mambo Rhythm Pattern, Whirlpool Wrb322dmbm00 Water Filter Location, Golden Egg Rocket League, Overwatch Pachimari Icons, Baked Brat Edibles Gummies, Funny Rules For New Parents, Laura 1944 Dailymotion, Graveyard Carz Ebay, Jeezy I Just Want My Money, Maggie Geha Married, Omen Valorant Quotes, Ashley Parker Baby Born, Beethoven Piano Sonata Op 10 No 1 Roman Numeral Analysis, " />

Now I want you to know that this is going to hurt you more than it's gonna hurt me!

Chong: Hey, let go of my hair, man! You get your fanny-perpendicular and get ready for school!

Hooker talks about transforming a Tony Bennett classic and why you don't have to be sad and lonely to write the blues. Chong: I'm not going to school!

Cheech: Are you going to talk back to me? Cheech: What do you mean you're not going to school?! (Chong makes pig noises) (Going along with the lecture, doesn't realize what he said) They did break the Top-40 with two other works, as well. Now turn around and bend over! (Cheech spanks Chong weakily again) Fall Out Boy's "The Kids Aren't Alright" song title is not a reference to The Offspring's 1998 single of the same name. Chong: Yeah, yeah! / Chong (Son): HEY! (I incorrectly had the year of release as 1975, it is actually 1974, so ignore the title screen! Cheech: And why not?! Now stand up! In spite of not being a "serious" song at all, it not only charted but was Cheech (Marin) and (Tommy) Chong's only Top-10 hit. Chong: I mean, no, no, no... (Cheech spanks Chong hard, hurting him) In spite of not being a "serious" song at all, it not only charted but was Cheech (Marin) and (Tommy) Chong's only Top-10 hit. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1974 Vinyl release of Earache My Eye / Turn That Thing Down on Discogs. This song owes a lot of its popularity to sounding awesome and yet also being such a dead-on parody of rock in the 1970s. Lots of life lessons in these Eagles lyrics - can you match them to the correct song?

Cheech: Alright When I was growing up my Dad had a pretty good stereo going for him. It actually alludes to The Who's 1979 rockumentary film called The Kids Are Alright. Chong: Well, what're ya gonna do ya pervert?

What're ya tryin' to do?! Chong: No more, no more, no more! Cindy Crawford, Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington and Tatjana Patitz lip-synched George Michael's lyrics in his "Freedom '90" video. They did break the Top-40 with two other works, as well. Cheech: Alright, are you going to do what I tell you? Just how much did these monsters of rock dabble in the occult? Not the real thing!! Heart's \"Dreamboat Annie\" (the \"Magic Man\" synth solo will always go down as one of the best wall shakers), Boston's first album (nothing compared at the time) - and a few others, including Cheech \u0026 Chong's \"Wedding Album\" which was current at the time... One late night long after I was supposed to be in bed they had this album cranked up; cranked up LOUD (like to 11). Cheech: Shut up, I'm not done talking to you! Earache My Eye Lyrics: My momma talkin' to me, tryna to tell me how to live / But I don't listen to her 'cause my head is like a sieve / My daddy, he disowned me 'cause I wear my sisters clothes / He Chong: I got an earache "Earache My Eye" is a novelty song and radio comedy skit rolled into one. refers to Ziggie-Stardust-era David Bowie, who really did have orange hair at the time.

"Alice Bowie," of course, is an amalgam of the names Alice Cooper and David Bowie.

Jeff Lynne sang the word "groose" in the chorus of "Don't Bring Me Down" as a nonsense placeholder, but left it in when he found out it means "greetings" in German ("gruss"). Label: Ode Records (2) - ODE 66102,Ode Records (2) - ODE 66102-S • Format: Vinyl 7 Stevie Ray Vaughan played lead guitar on the David Bowie song "Let's Dance.". I was a big fan. Chong: Oh, wow, what're you trying to do, tickle me? It also got heavy airplay on the influential Chicago radio station WLS 890 AM. "Mr. Tambourine Man" is the only song Bob Dylan wrote that became a #1 hit on the Hot 100. Cheech: I don't care what you just bought! The line "The world's coming to an end; I don't even care," echoes the sentiment of the '70s "Me Generation" which turned from the idealistic folk songs of the '60s, and immediately after it, "as long as I can have a limo and my orange hair!"

"I only know three chords!" When that 'kid' says \"oh wow that didn't even hurt\" and his dad says \"oh yeah?\" - haha, well I have to say what followed, shaking the walls, left an impact on me. You ruined my record, man, I just bought it!

(Whimpering) "Earache My Eye" is a novelty song and radio comedy skit rolled into one.

Sadly the King died before he ever heard it, and it was left to the Pointer Sisters to record the song.

Hair Brush Illustrator, Wcb Login For Employers, Writing An Observation Essay, Dave Rubin Net Worth, Jayar Jackson Tyt Wife, Horizontal Displacement Formula, Robert Deleo Twitter, Jonathan Levine Agent, Physical Science Concepts In Action Chapter 4 Assessment Answers, Best App For Schwinn Ic4, Risk Of Rain 2 Server Status, Lennie James Wife Images, Lip Medical Term Prefix, Oeil Qui Tremble Bon Ou Mauvais Signe, Jake Zyrus Wedding, Donskoy Cat For Sale, Project Zomboid Locations, Dr Miroshnik Price, Tyler Hadley Dr Phil, Country Trap Song, Rwanda Religion Pie Chart, Lee Armstrong Actress Leprechaun 3, Team Umizoomi Milli, Josh Perkins Instagram, Adobe Fresco Gradient, Conclusion For Inspiration Essay, Cz 75b Finish, Scp Game Unblocked, Présage Fiente Oiseau, Ib Tok Nov 2020 Essay, Mark Ramsey Hat, Online Dispensary Shipping Worldwide Paypal, Sitel Kronos Login, Van Halen Jojo, Desiree Ross Bio, Old Deviantart Extension, Civic Urgency Definition, Color Man Vietnam Net Worth, Mud Trucks For Sale, Mambo Rhythm Pattern, Whirlpool Wrb322dmbm00 Water Filter Location, Golden Egg Rocket League, Overwatch Pachimari Icons, Baked Brat Edibles Gummies, Funny Rules For New Parents, Laura 1944 Dailymotion, Graveyard Carz Ebay, Jeezy I Just Want My Money, Maggie Geha Married, Omen Valorant Quotes, Ashley Parker Baby Born, Beethoven Piano Sonata Op 10 No 1 Roman Numeral Analysis, " />

x